June 3, 2020
The bankless boys think ETH is undervalued and they explain why. Also, a talk on governance why putting it on-chain is a money killer. Join Ryan and David in this special bonus episode.
GO BANKLESS WITH THESE SPONSOR TOOLS:
💸 RAMP – FIAT ONRAMP FOR DEFI (ONRAMP $100k FREE WHEN YOU MENTION BANKLESS)
💳 MONOLITH – GET THE HOLY GRAIL OF BANKLESS VISA CARDS
📈MULTIS – BANK YOUR BUSINESS W/O A BANK! (1 MO TRIAL – JUMP QUEUE WITH ”BANKLESS”)
What we covered in this episode:
– ETH fundamentals are fire
– Gas usage at all time higher
– Daily active users up
– Stablecoins on Ethereum up
– BTC tokenized on Ethereum up
– Network fundamentals up!
– So why isn’t price up?
– Maybe ETH is Undervalued!
– New Crypto.com wallet is protocol sink thesis!
– Maker on Coinbase is a big deal
– On-chain gov hurts store-of-value
– Decreases credible neutrality
– Handing the keys to plutocrats
Join us next Monday for a fresh episode!
SUBSCRIBE TO BANKLESS PROGRAM:
(Article) ETH is doubly undervalued
(Tweet) Why ETH is headed to bull market
10 signs we're headed for a new $ETH bull market 👇🏼
— Spencer Noon (@spencernoon) May 26, 2020
What do you think – is ETH undervalued?
Give Bankless at 5-star review on iTunes!
Don’t stop at the podcast!
Subscribe to the Bankless newsletter program
Visit the official Bankless website for resources
Follow Bankless on Twitter
Tweets by BanklessHQ
Follow Ryan on Twitter
Tweets by RyanSAdams
Follow David on Twitter
Tweets by TrustlessState
NOTE: Bankless may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of the links above. Thanks for your support!