April 13, 2020
Ether has some native mechanisms that contribute to its scarcity and value. David and Ryan explore these value mechanisms and compare/contrast them with money printer go brrrr.
This episode covers:
1. Scarcity mechanisms and fair games
2. Ether’s value mechanisms
3. How USD will fare vs. ETH
Tools from our sponsors to go bankless:
1) Rocket Dollar – tax shelter your crypto ($50 w/ ”BANKLESS”)
2) Monolith – holy grail of bankless Visa cards
4) Zerion – portal to your DeFi portfolio
(Watch) Conway’s game of life
(Article) Ether is equity
(Article) The Final Puzzle Piece to ETH’s Monetary Policy
1) Listen to previous episodes to get a firm foundation!
– The Final Puzzle Piece to ETH’s Monetary Policy
– Ether is equity
Give Bankless 5 stars on iTunes
—–Subscribe to podcast on iTunes | Spotify | YouTube | RSS Feed
Share the episode with someone you know!
—–Don’t stop at the podcast!
Subscribe to the Bankless newsletter program
Visit official Bankless website for resources
Follow Bankless on Twitter
Tweets by BanklessHQ
Follow Ryan on Twitter
Tweets by RyanSAdams
Follow David on Twitter
Tweets by TrustlessState